Thursday, February 9, 2012

365

All I can say about this past week is: 60 cm of snow and still counting. YAY!


February 2nd: My first phalaenopsis bloom this year. Isn't she preciously voracious!



February 3rd: Friday night rock gig with Alternosfera. That's it, I'm in love with the drummer. Heeeelp!



February 4th: Last minute shot at 11.54 PM. One of the angels in my house. I saw a similar pic on Flickr and thought "That's a great idea!" Also, I must do a post on the pretty little angels hidden in my home.



February 5th: It had been snowing continuously for three days. Peek through the fence into the court of the Armenian church. Built in 1356. On my street.



February 6th: Another last minute shot. Snowy days are not good for me. Too cold to take shots outside. Too beautiful outside to take shots inside!



February 7th: Another kick from Flickr, where I saw this beautiful pic of someone's dishes. Hey, wait a minute! I've got tons of pictures of my clean dishes and I love them all!



February 8th: My "cowcat" Anais is lurking by the kitchen window, hoping to catch down a pigeon...



February 9th: Snow again! You can't see the bench's legs anymore :)) And that's it, folks!

Click here to see all my 365 project posts :)

4 comments:

  1. 5 februarie si 9 februarie imi plac...!
    multumesc si eu de vizita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am partial to drummers as well! I am now following back, thanks for visiting my blog! Your style is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...